GPC 19375 2 Ply Coreless Compact Toilet Tissue 4IN x 4.5IN 1000 Sheets Per Roll 36 Rolls Per Case
GPC 19375 2 Ply Coreless Compact Toilet
Compact® coreless bath tissue is the answer to your core needs. Specifically designed to increase tissue capacity. Up to twice the capacity means less maintenance intervals and reduced risk of product run-outs for improved patron satisfaction. Compact's unique packaging reduces inventory space required and makes storage and retrieval of product for refill much easier verses standard tissue in large corrugated boxes. This cost-effective coreless tissue will satisfy all of your customer and employee needs. Compact® offers the comfort of 2-ply softness with reliable performance you can count on. (Roll diameter 4.75")
- 36 rolls per case
- High capacity 1,000 sheets 2-ply tissue per roll reduces service calls to refill dispensers and reduces the risk of run out
- Compact® bath tissue has 95% less packaging waste vs. GP standard bath tissue by eliminating cardboard cores, inner wraps and outer corrugate.
- 100% tissue usage helps eliminate stub roll waste.
- This product meets Green Seal™ Standard GS-1 based on chlorine free processing, energy and water efficiency, and content of 100% recovered material, with a minimum of 25% post -consumer material. GreenSeal.org.
- Contains at least 25% Post-Consumer Recycled Fiber. Meets or Exceeds EPA Comprehensive Procurement Guidelines.
- UL ECOLOGO® Certified for reduced environmental impact. View specific attributes evaluated at UL.COM/EL UL-175
- Variety of dispensing options to fit your facilities needs while enhancing patron's perception of the facility
- USDA Certified Biobased product
- Processed Chlorine Free® Certified
- Can help earn LEED credits